Suite #7 - East Thomas Suites
Two-bedroom suite on Capitol Hill.
This unit is a roomy, 850 sq ft suite with fireplace, queen bed and double bed, one-1/2 baths, eating space, and on-site parking. You can relax in the small city park right across the street. Shop from a variety of groceries and deli items close by. All linens are provided, and all utilities are connected and ready to go. Several locally known banks are close by.
Need to go to Kinko’s? No problem, just a short walk away. In the mood for entertainment? Ask about the Seattle International Film Festival. In the mood for culture? Visit the Seattle Art Museum’s Asian Exhibit residing in Volunteer Park. Want to visit Downtown Seattle? Take the city bus, just steps away from your front door. Same bus, you can also take you to the Pike Place Market, or South Lake Union.
Price range: $2,595 to $3,395 per mo
Two-bedroom suite featuring:
- Fully furnished and turnkey ready.
- Top floor end unit.
- Two bedrooms/1.5 bath flat is 850 sq. ft.
- Fully supplied kitchen with dishwasher.
- One queen bed and one full bed.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- All bedroom, bath and kitchen linens provided.
- Washer/dryer in-suite.
- Internet, cable and all utilities included.
- One on-site parking.
- Building securely locked with an elevator.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
East Thomas Suites:
- Suite #1. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #8. Two-bedroom penthouse suite.
- Suite #A. Studio suite.