Suite #4 - East Thomas Suites
Two-bedroom suite on Capitol Hill.
Two bedroom - queen and double beds, 1 1/2 baths, fireplace, and a washer and dryer in suite. On-site parking. There is close by shopping for groceries and deli items, as well as banks and local businesses like Kinko’s. Check out the Seattle International Film Festival or visit the Seattle Art Museum’s Asian Exhibit residing in Volunteer Park.
Accessing Interstate 5 north or south takes no more than a couple of minutes. From Interstate 5, you can drive over Lake Washington on one of the floating bridges to Bellevue and Issaquah,or to the Microsoft Campus and Kirkland. Take the city bus, just steps away from your front door, to Downtown Seattle, the Pike Place Market, or end up in South Lake Union, referred to by some as “the city within a city”. Or, take an eight to ten minute ride on the Light Link Rail from Capitol Hill to the University of Washington - it's quite inexpensive!
Price range: $2,595 to $2,995 per mo
Two-bedroom suite featuring:
- Fully furnished and turnkey ready.
- Two bedrooms/1.5 bath flat is 850 sq. ft.
- Fully supplied kitchen with dishwasher.
- One queen bed and one full bed.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- All bedroom, bath and kitchen linens provided.
- Washer/dryer in-suite.
- Internet, cable and all utilities included.
- One on-site parking.
- Building securely locked with an elevator.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
East Thomas Suites:
- Suite #1. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #8. Two-bedroom penthouse suite.
- Suite #A. Studio suite.