SHORT TERM SUITES.COM
Last Revised February 21, 2013
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY.
If you visit our Site to browse, read, or download information:
1.1 Information Your Browser Automatically Sends. Your Web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
• Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, yourCompany.com if you use a company Internet account, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
• Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the computer you are using;
• type of Web browser software and operating system you are using;
• date and time you access the Site; and
• the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Site.
1.2 Use of Automatically Sent Information. We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this Site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our Site, to ensure the Site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
• We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for Site security or law enforcement purposes.
• We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our Site, unless you choose to provide such information.
2. OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
• If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
• If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP INFORMATION.
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account, or credit card numbers) by email or Web form. The Site’s reservation form, however, uses 128 bit industry standard secure socket layer (“SSL”) encryption technology. Even the use of industry standard technology does not guarantee security.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND ADWORDS.
7. SITE MONITORING.
For Site security purposes this Site and the hosting network employs software programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this system consents to the monitoring of their use by system or security personnel.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system – or its supporting hardware or software – may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials and may be used by Company in accordance with its Terms of Service.