Suite #6 - East Thomas Suites
One-bedroom suite on Capitol Hill.
This unit is 725 sq ft with some view of the downtown skyline, queen bed. It has a washer and dryer in unit, on-site parking, and a work area. Just unpack and you’ll be settled very quickly, leavings lots of time to relax. Stock your kitchen by shopping from a variety of groceries and delis nearby. All furniture and accessories are in place, all linens are provided, and all utilities are connected and ready for you. Need to do banking? You can choose from several different locally known banks.
Take the city bus just steps away from your front door. Same bus, you can continue on to the Pike Place Market, or take a turn and end up in South Lake Union, referred to by some as “the city within a city”. Jump on Interstate 5 north or south - it takes no more than a couple of minutes. Want to visit Downtown Seattle? Take the Light Link Rail connection from Capitol Hill to the University of Washington...it's only a short 8 minutes!
Price range: $1,995 to $2,495 per mo
One-bedroom suite featuring:
- Fully furnished and turnkey ready.
- One bedroom and 1 bath flat is 725 sq. ft.
- Fully supplied kitchen with dishwasher.
- Granite counters, cherry cabinets, stainless.
- Queen sized bed & pull-out couch.
- Juliet balcony.
- All bedroom, bath and kitchen linens provided.
- Washer/dryer in-suite.
- Internet, cable and all utilities included.
- One on-site parking.
- Building securely locked with an elevator.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
East Thomas Suites:
- Suite #1. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #8. Two-bedroom penthouse suite.
- Suite #A. Studio suite.