Suite #2 - Prospect Suites
Furnished, one-bedroom short-term suite.
Sweet views of Downtown Seattle, the Space Needle and Seattle Center, the site of the 1964 International World Fair. Lots of room to roam in this spacious and fully outfitted 1 bedroom apartment featuring generous sized furniture and eclectic décor. Asian rugs cover the hardwood floors; hand-picked art graces the walls. Plenty of dining room space to invite guests to dine with you or step onto the deck on a lovely evening.
Need to take your work home? No problem as you will have a desk and internet set up ready to go. Cook in the well-designed kitchen or do takeout from a huge variety of restaurants close by. Stretch out in the king bed to relax in this peaceful urban setting. Four easy ways to get around: park your car and walk, un-park your car and drive, ride your bike, or take public transportation. You’ll like it here!
Price range: $2,295 to $2,495 per mo
1-bedroom suite featuring:
- Secure locked building for your safety.
- Outdoor deck with stunning views.
- Fully furnished, appealing art and details.
- Gleaming hardwoods and upscale finishes.
- Fully supplied kitchen.
- Bedroom has king sized bed.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Access to beautiful courtyard with BBQ.
- Internet, cable, all utilities are all included.
- 1 off-street parking space.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
- Suite #1. Top-floor penthouse suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. One-bedroom suite.