Furnished, short-term suites on Queen Anne Hill South.
Suites located on the South Slope of Queen Anne Hill, overlooking the Seattle Center and City skyline. Just 4 blocks from Seattle Center and the Space Needle. Secure condominium building of 9 units, 3 blocks to art and entertainment hub where Seattle Opera, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Repertory and Intiman Theatres are located. Head to Key Arena for sporting events and concert venues.
South Lake Union and Amazon territory, aka “a City within the City”, is so close one can walk or bike. Shops and dozens of all kinds of restaurants are a few blocks away. The Experience Music Project (the EMP), the Sci-fi Museum, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Children’s Theatre all are within an easy walk of Seaward Suites. Catch a city bus or ride the famous Monorail to Downtown Seattle in just minutes. Highway 99 is just 1 block away, yet there is no highway noise. Great choice for a comfortable lifestyle!
Price range: $1,995 to $2,995 per mo
One & Two-bedroom extended stay suites featuring:
- All suites are one or two bedrooms, one bath.
- Attractive floor plans range from 650-750 sq ft.
- Fully furnished in style with tasteful décor.
- Maple hardwood flooring.
- Granite countertops in kitchens and baths.
- Deep cherry cabinetry in kitchens and baths.
- Stainless appliances and dishwashers.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Generous use of ceramic tile in bathrooms.
- Queen and full beds with nice linens supplied.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- All suites have small private decks.
- Two bedrooms have wood burning fireplace.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Off-street parking.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.