Seven suites on the North Slope of Queen
Anne Hill close to downtown Seattle.
North slope of Queen Anne Hill, in a quiet residential neighborhood, this private and peaceful 7-unit building sits high on the hill. Several suites with lovely views of Fishermen’s Terminal and the Seattle Ship Canal. North/south and east/west travel is a breeze either by car or public transportation. Close to Ballard and Fremont neighborhoods, University of Washington and Downtown Seattle. All are larger one bedroom suites and one studio, fully furnished and decorated with lively and unique decorator colors.
One bedroom suites: $1,695 to $1,995 per mo.
Studio apartment: $1,195 to $1,295 per mo.
One-bedroom suites featuring:
- All suites are fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchens for great in-suite cooking.
- All suites have queen beds and some have sofa sleepers.
- Most suites have water views or lovely territorial views.
- Some suites have hardwood floors throughout.
- All suites are spacious floor plans (700 to 800 sq ft).
- All suites have a designated off-street parking at no charge.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Extra storage is available at no charge.
- Internet, cable, heat and lights are all included in the rent.