Suite #3 - East Thomas Suites
One-bedroom suite on Capitol Hill.
This furnished apartment has a queen bed, and a washer and dryer in suite. Use the elevator to easily transport your personal belongings up to your unit. A variety of groceries and deli items are nearby. All furniture, accessories, and all linens are provided. Internet, cable and and all utilities are connected and ready for you. Relax in the small city park immediately across the street.
- Fully furnished and turnkey ready.
- One bedroom and 1 bath flat is 725 sq. ft.
- Fully supplied kitchen with dishwasher.
- Granite counters, cherry cabinets, stainless.
- Queen sized bed.
- Juliet balcony.
- All bedroom, bath and kitchen linens provided.
- Washer/dryer in-suite.
- Internet, cable and all utilities included.
- On-site parking available.
- Building securely locked with an elevator.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near E Thomas St & Bellevue Ave E - Seattle, WA 98102
Take the city bus just steps away from your front door to Downtown Seattle. Same bus, you can continue on to the Pike Place Market, or take a turn and end up in South Lake Union, referred to by some as “the city within a city”. Hopping on Interstate 5 north or south takes no more than a couple of minutes. From Interstate 5, for a beautiful scenic experience you can drive over Lake Washington on one of the floating bridges to Bellevue and Issaquah,or to the Microsoft Campus and Kirkland. You can take the Light Link Rail connection from Capitol Hill to the University of Washington.
East Thomas Suites:
- Suite #1. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #8. Two-bedroom penthouse suite.
- Suite #A. Studio suite.