Corporate suites in Wallingford.
Located in the center of a cluster of highly sought after neighborhoods, yet Wallingford stands on its own in terms of desirability and character. Lake Union, also known as South Lake Union, touches Wallingford to the south. Green Lake, known for its numerous walking paths, touches Wallingford a bit to the north. Due east is the world class University of Washington. Fremont, with its own attractions, is only a few blocks due west. Downtown Seattle is easily accessible via major freeways and public transportation that connect all of these most interesting and desirable neighborhoods. And what about Wallingford itself? Wallingford draws many individuals to its friendly community including young professionals, longtime residents, and families.
Wallingford Seattle Suites:
- Wallingford #1. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #6. Top-floor, two-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #7. Top-floor, one-bedroom suite.
An enjoyable place to visit is the 100 year old Woodland Park Zoo featuring 92 acres filled with all kinds of wildlife. Gas Works Park is a beautifully preserved 19 acre site offering a children’s area and plenty of room to fly kites, toss a ball or watch the 4th of July Fireworks display. Wallingford is home to many upscale shops, eclectic restaurants, sidewalk cafes, popular pubs, and a variety of residential dwellings. More of the town’s past is reflected in a variety of vintage movie theaters as well as the Wallingford Center, which is located in a refurbished school building. Farmer’s Markets are a weekend attraction where local producers sell everything from vegetables to honey to fresh breads. Interested in renting a kayak or bicycle? It’s easy when you live in Wallingford!
One-Bedroom Suites: $1,995 to $2,595 per mo
Two-Bedroom Suites: $2,695 to $2,995 per mo
1 & 2-bedroom 1 bath suites featuring:
- Fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchens.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Designated parking.
- Small and quiet building close to major arterials.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Walkable to major bus lines.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Easily accessible to the University of Washington, the Eastlake area (SCCA), Downtown Seattle, and North Seattle (NW Hospital) via I5 freeway and Highway 99.
Public transportation all directions just steps away, Wallingford draws many individuals of all ages to its friendly and eclectic community.