Wallingford Furnished Suite #4
Corporate short-term suite.
A most pleasant outlook elevated slightly above beautiful mature trees, especially colorful in the fall season. A touch of Zen throughout a generous and spacious floor plan. The theme is soft earth tones sparked with touches of lime green. Comfortable living room combines nicely with the glass top dining table to easily seat four. Wood burning fireplace to warm up a cold night. Fully supplied kitchen invites you to bring your own recipes for at-home cooking. Or a short stroll might be your choice for the best sushi in town, or perhaps cuisines from all continents around the world.
Queen sized one bedroom has more than adequate desk space to study or set up your laptop, Wi-Fi and hardwired already set up prior to arrival. One designated and covered parking space is close to the one set of stairs up to the flat. A great place to settle in for awhile!
Price range: $1,995 to $2,695 per mo
Large one-bedroom 1 bath suite featuring:
- Fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- Approximately 700 sq ft.
- One bedroom with queen bed.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchen.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Desk work space.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- One covered designated parking space.
- Quiet building in residential neighborhood.
- Close to major arterials.
- Walkable to major bus lines.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Extra storage space if needed.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Wallingford Seattle Suites:
- Wallingford #1. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #6. Top-floor, two-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #7. Top-floor, one-bedroom suite.