Seaward Suites, Unit 102
Furnished, short-term suite on Queen Anne Hill South.
Room to roam in this spacious and cheerful one bedroom suite with all the essentials and then some! Large windows and glass door catch maximum sun on a nice day. Relax outside on the west facing deck with nice territorial outlook. Relax inside in the fully furnished living room graced by gleaming maple hardwood floors. Chat with your guests who can sit at the bar while you are cooking dinner from the fully stocked kitchen featuring granite countertops, stainless appliances and cherry cabinetry.
Finish your homework while using the provided internet connection. Small laundry room with in-suite washer/dryer can be used for some storage as well. You can spend the entire weekend at the world famous Space Needle, Seattle Center and the Science Fiction Museum. You can walk to many evening events at the Seattle Opera, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Repertory Theatre, Intiman Theatre, and Experience Music Project. No lack of fun things to do here!
Price range: $1,995 to $2,695 per mo
One-bedroom extended stay suite featuring:
- One bedroom and one bath.
- Fully furnished in style with tasteful décor.
- Maple hardwood flooring, great floor plan.
- Granite countertops in kitchens and baths.
- Cherry cabinetry in kitchens and baths.
- Upscale stainless appliances, dishwasher.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Generous use of ceramic tile in bathroom.
- Queen bed with nice linens supplied.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- Small private deck.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- One off-street parking space.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.