Seaward Suites, Unit 101
Furnished, short-term suite on Queen Anne Hill South.
Level entry all the way from the parking lot nicely accommodates the mobility challenged person. Two bedrooms with king and queen sized beds easily sleeps a number of people. At-home cooking is a joy from the fully stocked kitchen with granite countertops, dishwasher and cherry cabinets. Upscale maple hardwood floors are easy to keep sparkling. Generous use of nice ceramic tile in the bathroom is also easy to live with.
The wood-burning fireplace always has its allure of warmth and comfort. You can step outside the glass doors to get a breath of fresh air on a warm evening. Your designated parking space is close by the flat. Walk a few blocks down the Hill to a variety of cultural performances, aka The Arts Corridor. Quiet and orderly condominium set on the gentle slope of Queen Anne Hill, easily connected in all directions to the vibrance of Queen Anne Hill and surrounding South Lake Union areas.
Price range: $2,495 to $2,995 per mo
Two-bedroom extended stay suites featuring:
- Two bedrooms and one bath.
- Fully furnished in style with tasteful décor.
- Maple hardwood flooring, great floor plan.
- Granite countertops in kitchens and baths.
- Cherry cabinetry in kitchens and baths.
- Upscale stainless appliances, dishwasher.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Generous use of ceramic tile in bathroom.
- King and queen beds with nice linens supplied.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- Small private deck.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- One off-street parking space.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.