On the edge of downtown Seattle.
First Hill and Capitol Hill neighborhoods share a common history, both being settled as the early residential communities in the 19th century, and both being on the edge of Downtown Seattle. Capitol Hill is a diverse and most interesting destination of old world mansions and art galleries. First Hill, also known as “Pill Hill”, is a mecca of world class medical facilities and hospitals. There is an unmistakable energy and charisma in the air in both neighborhoods, just steps to the arts and culture, sports events, boutique shopping and fine restaurants.
Royal Manor is a 22 floor high rise condominium complex, across the street from The Town Hall, next door to Virginia Mason Hospital, and 1 block south of the Washington State Convention and Visitor Center. Major hubs converge to provide you easy access to all forms of transportation.
Priced at: $2,900 to $3,300 per mo, inclusive.
Two-bedroom condos featuring:
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, queen bed and full bed.
- Approximately 1100 sq ft.
- 1 secure parking space.
- Fully furnished with all kitchen, bedroom and bath linens.
- Gas fireplace, lots of storage, in-suite laundry.
- Wifi, cable, heat and lights are all included.
- Gym, full catering kitchen, party room.
- Expansive outdoor park-like terrace with BBQ and outdoor seating.
- High security building with on-site management.
- Quiet concrete/steel high rise building.
- Easy access to major arterials and public transportation.
- Next door to Virginia Mason Hospital, very close to Swedish and Harborview Hospitals.