Furnished Suites, Queen Anne Hill South
Prospect Suites for short-term rental.
Seven suites on the South slope of Queen Anne Hill, on the edge of Downtown Seattle. Located just 4 blocks from the world famous Space Needle as well as Seattle Center, where Key Arena hosts concert venues and major sporting events (such as the Seattle Storm, Seattle’s WNBA team), Pacific Science Center, Seattle Opera, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Repertory Theatre, Intiman Theatre, Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum, newest addition is the Bill Gates Foundation.
Click the images to select a suite.
Restaurants and services are many, and all within walking distance of Prospect Suites. Easy walk to South Lake Union and Amazon territory. Easy bus ride or take the unique Monorail to Seattle’s vibrant Downtown core and a variety of other destinations.
Wide range of prices: $1,795 to $3,795 per mo
1 top-floor penthouse and six one-bedroom suites featuring:
- Secure locked building for your safety.
- Suites are spacious one bedroom/one bath (700-800 sq ft).
- Penthouse has the entire top floor.
- All suites are fully furnished and have hardwood floors.
- View units have upscale finishes and appealing art.
- Fully supplied kitchens: dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave and small appliances.
- Bedrooms have a queen or king bed.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Internet, cable, and all utilities included in the rent • Each suite has an outdoor deck and/or access to the grassy courtyard at the rear of the building.
- Off-street parking for most suites.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
- Suite #1. Top-floor penthouse suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. One-bedroom suite.
Transit Score = 76% Excellent Transit
Bike Score = 61% Bikeable