Suite #7 - Emerson Suites
Furnished, studio suite in Seattle.
Fully-furnished studio is cute as a bug, and perfect for 1 or 2 on a budget. Private entry, peace and quiet and all the essentials for easy living. Fully carpeted and decorated in warm exotic colors. Watch TV while in bed or sitting area, expanded cable included. Clear the dinner dishes away and use the long countertop for doing your online project, internet included.
This studio has smaller than standard appliances, yet more than adequate for at-home cooking. All small appliances and kitchen essentials are included. Take advantage of the Seattle Rapid Ride express buses not far from your door. Or rent a bike and cruise the Burke-Gillman Trail, a 27-mile recreational trail for walkers, runners, cyclists, skaters and commuters. Very in-city, yet very affordable!
Price range: $1,795 to $1,995 per mo
Studio suite featuring:
- Fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- Studio with full bed, shower bath.
- Private entry, parking very close.
- Ground level with only 1 step up.
- Carpeting throughout.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchen for in-suite cooking.
- Common BBQ available.
- Free designated off-street parking.
- Shared coin-op laundry facilities.
- Extra storage is available at no charge.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
- Suite #1. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Studio suite.