Suite #4 - Emerson Suites
Furnished, one-bedroom suite in Seattle.
More than a glimpse of the huge Alaskan fishing fleet will fascinate your curiosity to walk down and take a closer look where you can also count the masts of hundreds of sailboats in the marina. Bringing home fresh seafood from the nearby fish markets is a special treat. This top floor flat is wrapped by numerous large windows to catch maximum sun when available.
Hardwood flooring throughout is partially covered by tribal rugs and accented with strong warm colors. Separate desk space allows you to do online searching at your leisure while watching your dinner cook from the full sized and fully stocked kitchen. One queen bedroom overlooks the Canal and all linens provided as well. Not only comfortable but a fun place too!
Price range: $2,195 to $2,595 per mo
One-bedroom suite featuring:
- Fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- Top floor with large windows.
- Spacious floor plan (700 to 800 sq ft).
- One bedroom suite has queen bed.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchen for in-suite cooking.
- Panoramic views of Seattle Ship Canal.
- Desk space with internet.
- Common BBQ available.
- Free designated off-street parking.
- Shared coin-op laundry facilities.
- Extra storage is available at no charge.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
- Suite #1. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Studio suite.