Suite #27 at Eastlake Suites
Furnished, one-bedroom apartment suite in Seattle.
Once you are settled in, just glance out the windows of this top floor apartment to see how close are the skyscrapers of Downtown Seattle are. Yet you will discover that the Eastlake neighborhood has its own allure that is fascinating because it is a casual water related community. The living room is comfortably appointed for watching TV or reading. Fully stocked kitchen is designed for cooking at home or doing take-out from the many deli choices close by your apartment. Queen bed outfits the bedroom, perfect for one or two, all linens provided.
Park your car on-site if you choose to hop on the public bus just steps away. Walk down to the water edge of South Lake Union, bring some old bread you’ve been saving, and feed the local ducks while you are watching all the different boats and kayaks!
Price range: $1,995 to $2,495 per mo
One-bedroom suite featuring:
- Fully furnished with tasteful decor.
- Top floor, approximately 550 sq ft.
- Queen bed with all linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchen.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Extra storage for bikes and luggage.
- On-site parking is included.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
- Suite #27. One-bedroom suite.