East Thomas Suites on Capitol Hill
Studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites.
The East Thomas Suites building is situated in the heart of popular Capitol Hill, considered one of the most hip places in Seattle, offering a variety of ethnic and northwest style restaurants, upscale coffee shops, late night venues, and cultural events, all within easy walking distance! Capitol Hill always has something going on in popular hangouts for people of all ages and backgrounds! South Lake Union and Downtown Seattle blend so effortlessly into Capitol Hill that one barely notices the difference. Yet Cap Hill has its own unique icons like Volunteer Park with its extensive gardens as well as the Seattle Art Museum’s Asian Exhibit.
East Thomas Suites:
- Suite #1. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #8. Two-bedroom penthouse suite.
- Suite #A. Studio suite.
The Seattle International Film Festival holds its annual acclaimed event on Capitol Hill. Several colleges and specialty schools reside here, including Seattle University and Cornish College of the Arts. East Thomas Suites is a 9 unit building, securely locked, with an elevator that will take you from parking to your flat without any stairs to climb. Access to major arterials and freeways make commuting a breeze. Public transportation is a breeze and this location is ranked a Walker’s Paradise for those who choose not to drive. A small city park is right across the street, near the bus stop that will take you to a variety of destinations.
Price range: $1,695 to $3,495 per mo
Studios, 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom suites featuring:
- All suites are fully furnished and turnkey ready.
- One bedroom/one bath units are 725 sq. ft.
- Two bedrooms/1.5 bath units are 850 sq. ft.
- Grand Penthouse is 1,450 sq ft., with Downtown views.
- Some suites have granite countertops & cherry cabinets.
- View units have upscale finishes and appealing artwork.
- Fully supplied kitchens with dishwashers.
- Bedrooms have king or queen beds.
- Some suites have fireplaces.
- All bedroom, bath and kitchen linens provided.
- Most suites have in-suite washer/dryer.
- Shared laundry room for larger items.
- Internet, cable and all utilities included.
- On-site parking.
- Building securely locked with an elevator.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.