Dayton Guest House Suites
Three, furnished suites in the Fremont area of Seattle
Dayton Guest House is a small quiet building nestled in a residential neighborhood called Fremont, otherwise known as the Center of the Universe, an interesting mix of everything one can imagine, definitely not boring.
Dayton Guest House, Seattle Suites:
- Dayton Guest House - Top. Two-bedroom suite.
- Dayton Guest House - Main. Two-bedroom suite.
- Dayton Guest House - Studio. Studio suite.
Two bedroom/one bath: $2,695 to $2,995 per mo
Studio/one bedroom: $1,795 to $1,995 per mo
One and two bedroom suites featuring:
- All suites are fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- Two bedrooms units have queen bed and full bed.
- Studio is very spacious, queen bed, lower level.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchens for in-suite cooking.
- In-suite laundry for all apartments.
- Parking in back of building, no extra charge.
- Small backyard for BBQ and relaxing.
- Internet, cable, all utilities are included.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax
This is a favorite place for families as well as singles to settle in. Located mid way to the University of Washington and Downtown Seattle, South Lake Union and Queen Anne Hill in between. Close to the Woodland Park Zoo and major arterials. Large homey comfortable units, always high demand!!
You’ll love it!