Dayton Guest House Suites
Furnished studio suite in Fremont.
Billed as a studio but the size of any one-bedroom; partial wall separates the queen bed sleeping area from the living room and dining area. Fully furnished in warm and upbeat colors, plenty of seating for watching TV (expanded cable provided), reading in the big chair, or doing homework (Wi-Fi or hardwired provided). Standard sized appliances and fully stocked kitchen inivtes at-home cooking or step outside to use the BBQ in nice weather.
Private entry affords the ultimate privacy and quiet in this residential neighborhood. Huge walk-in closet for way more room than just your clothes. Washer/dryer is right there; and parking is onsite if you prefer it to street parking. Neighborhood boutique shops and a local coffee roasting shop will invite you to hang out for awhile. Just stroll down Fremont Ave to catch the summer Solstice Parade or the weekend Farmer’s Market...not to be missed!
Price range: $1,795 to $1,995 per mo
Studio suite featuring:
- Fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- Studio with queen bed.
- One bath.
- Lower level, some stairs.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchen for in-suite cooking.
- In-suite laundry.
- Parking in back of building, no extra charge.
- Small backyard for BBQ and relaxing.
- Internet, cable, all utilities are included.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Dayton Guest House, Seattle Suites:
- Dayton Guest House - Top. Two-bedroom suite.
- Dayton Guest House - Main. Two-bedroom suite.
- Dayton Guest House - Studio. Studio suite.