Seattle Center Suites
Furnished suites on the south slope of Queen Anne Hill.
South slope of Queen Anne Hill, on the edge of Downtown Seattle. Small quiet building set back from major arterials, yet just 2 blocks from the world famous Space Needle and the Arts Corridor. South Lake Union and the new Amazon headquarters are just a few blocks to the east of Seattle Center Suites.
Seattle Center Suites:
- Suite #1. 2-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. 1-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. 2-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. 1-bedroom suite.
The Bill Gates Foundation and the Paul Allen Experience Music Project are a mere stone’s throw away. For the evening, just stroll over to the Seattle Opera, the Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Repertory or Intiman Theatres, the Space Needle or a sporting event at Key Arena.
One Bedroom/One Bath: $1,995 to $2,395 per mo
Two Bedroom/One Bath: $2,695 to $2,995 per mo
One and two bedroom suites featuring:
- All suites are fully furnished and nicely decorated
- One Bedrooms have queen bed and street parking.
- Two Bedrooms have queen bed and full bed, 2 parking spaces (tandem).
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchens for in-suite cooking.
- Each suite has a covered outside deck.
- Internet, cable, all utilities are included.
- Shared coin-op laundry facilities.
- Ranked as a “Walker’s Paradise” in Walkscore.
- Locally owned and managed small building.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Travel to Downtown Seattle on Monorail in minutes. Choose from dozens of ethnic restaurants, boutique shops, the new QFC supermarket and a variety of other services. Starbucks is a 1 minute jog or a 3 minute walk. Excellent and inexpensive bus lines will take you in all directions. “Seattle Center Suites” is a favorite location to experience in-city charisma yet relax in peace!