Ballard Suites in the Heart of Ballard
Furnished apartments and corporate suites
Twelve, one-bedroom suites centrally located right in Ballard, the new “hip” neighborhood, where everyone wants to be, and an easy walk to all local services, restaurants and pubs, the cinemas, shopping, the library, banks and more. Hop on the local bus or major arterials and be in Downtown Seattle within minutes. Stroll down Market Street and choose from over 100 cool restaurants. Need to get in shape? Upscale workout facilities, yoga classes and pools are an easy walk. Like the great outdoors? Many people rent a bike to hop on the Burke-Gillman Trail - a 27-mile recreational trail for walkers, runners, cyclists, skaters and commuters. Want to browse eclectic shops? Find them right on Market Street. Need medical attention? Just walk across the street to the Ballard Swedish Hospital.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite
- Suite #4. One-bedroom suite
- Suite #5. One-bedroom plus loft suite
- Suite #6. One-bedroom plus office loft suite
- Suite #1554. One-bedroom suite
- Suite #1556. "Seattle BoHo" suite
- Suite #1558. One-bedroom suite
- Suite #5200. One-bedroom, corner suite
- Suite #5202. One-bedroom, suite
- Suite #5206. One-bedroom suite
- Suite #5208. Studio suite
All apartments are one bedroom suites and all units are level entry with a variety of floor plans and sizes. You’ll like this Walker's Paradise!
Price range: $1,795 to $2,495 per mo
One-bedroom suites featuring:
- All suites are fully furnished.
- Sizes range from 400-700 sq ft.
- All have queen beds, linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchens.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Street parking only.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included in the rent.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.