Furnished Studio With A View
Great location, easy access!
Located in the South Lake Union area near the south slope of Queen Anne Hill and on the edge of Downtown Seattle, come experience the live-work-play culture of this desired area of Seattle! Step outside your door and take a short walk or bus ride to nearby eateries, or swing by a bicycle-sharing station to sightsee the city. This pedestrian-oriented neighborhood is full of places to discover with public art, pop-up parks and more.
The 6th Avenue North View Studio is in a secure condominium building featuring garage parking, a private entrance to your front door, and a fantastic communal rooftop deck with city views. Come inside this cozy suite full of luxury comforts and you will instantly feel at home. Quartz countertops and stainless appliances adorn the kitchen with bar top seating open to the living space. Natural light gleams in the large corner windows giving off cheery light and bright ambience. The open floor plan provides ample space – a definite perk in the city. Relax on the couch after a long day, cable and internet are already setup for you. In-suite laundry also a plus, as well as one designated underground parking space. Check it out!
Price range: $2,195 to $2,995 per mo
One-bedroom suite featuring:
- Secure condominium building.
- Fully furnished.
- Quartz and stainless kitchen and bath.
- Queen bed with all linens provided.
- All bathroom and kitchen linens provided.
- High speed Wi-Fi.
- Flat screen TV with cable service provided.
- All utilities connected and included.
- One dedicated underground secure parking space.
- In-suite washer/dryer.
- Communal rooftop deck with city views.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.