Locations Of Seattle Short Term Suites
Locate suites by Seattle neighborhood.
Queen Anne South Slope is an area of Seattle that represents the youthful heart of a wildly diversified city. This lower Queen Anne area is near the downtown area and distinguished shopping.
- Prospect Suites. One-bedroom suites.
- Seattle Center Suites. One and two-bedroom suites.
- Seaward Suites. One and two-bedroom suites.
- Dexter Suites. Two-bedroom suites.
- Studio On Prospect Street. Fashionable Studio.
- Roy Street Suite. Modern One Bedroom Suite.
Queen Anne North Slope is in the upper Queen Anne area of Seattle, emphasizing a historic and family oriented area of the Queen Anne community. This primarily residential area is home to some historically significant landmarks and trees older than the city itself.
Capitol Hill is located near downtown Seattle, and is known for its wide diversity of residents and visitors. This densely populated area of town is also home to some of the wealthiest residents of Seattle.
- East Thomas Suites. Studio, 1-BR, 2-BR & Penthouse.
- Eastlake Suites. One-bedroom suites.
- Judkins Park Townhome. Three-bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath.
Belltown is one of the most popular neighborhoods in all Seattle. An older neighborhood that has been transformed into one of the “Ten Hippest Places” in the country.
- Pioneer Square Condos. One plus bedroom condo.
- Belltown Court. One-bedroom suite.
- Montreux Condominiums. Studio suite.
- 5th Avenue Condos. One-bedroom condos.
- Waterfront Landings. One-bedroom condos.
This area completely encircles Pike and Pine Streets. The corridor connects the waterfront to the Convention Center, Pike Place Market, and the Retail Core.
- Coming Soon.
Ballard is located to the west of Fremont, and has been a part of Seattle since 1907. The community of Ballard hosts a long line of historically significant locations, and much of the area business and housing is in historically renovated buildings
- Ballard Suites. One-bedroom suites.
This is by far the most artistic and off-beat of all Seattle neighborhoods. Centered to the north-central area of Seattle, it has earned a reputation of eccentricity to match its unusual neighborhood events.
- Dayton Guest House. Studio and two-bedroom suites.
Wallingford is located in North Seattle and perched north of Lake Union, and to the south of Green Lake. This is home to many local parks, upscale shops, eclectic restaurants, sidewalk cafes and popular pubs.
- Wallingford Suites. One and two-bedroom suites.
This family-oriented neighborhood is located in north central Seattle surrounding Green Lake. The people here are friendly and love to get outside! Whether you prefer to go for a run or a bike ride, or grab a bite to eat, Green Lake has it all.
- Green Lake Suite. Three-bedroom home.
Looking for beautiful, modern homes with great views, conveniently located, upgraded finishes throughout, and trendily decorated suites...then our West Seattle Homes are just what you're looking for.
- West Seattle Suites #6021A. Master suite plus den/bedroom.
- West Seattle Suites #6031A. Modern two-bedroom town home.
- West Seattle Suites #6055. Two-bedroom town home.
- West Seattle Suites #6057. Two-bedroom town home.
- West Seattle Suites #6330A. Three-bedroom town home.
Eastside lies east of Seattle and Lake Washington. The Eastside includes the cities of: Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Newcastle, Mercer Island, Redmond and several others.
- Eastside Issaquah. Three-bedroom condo.
Situated on the western shores of Lake Washington, Leschi boasts a laid back waterfront community of shops and waterfront restaurants accessible by land or lake.
- Leschi Waterfront Condo. One-bedroom suite.