Waterfront Landings, South Condo
Furnished condo in Seattle WA
As you walk out your front door and focus more closely you will see the neighborhood called West Seattle in the near foreground, a land mass that circles around and pops up right in front of you to the west. Glittering lights of the West Seattle high-rise buildings dot the horizon. As you turn a bit to the south you will see the world famous Mount Rainier that looks like a giant vanilla ice cream cone on a clear day. Grab a chair and sit outside as you take in the beauty of Puget Sound. Fully furnished with nice sized furniture for watching TV or movies, cable already in place.
Plenty of room to easily seat 4 for dinner. Bring your own recipes to try out the fresh catches from the Pike Place Market as you enjoy cooking in the well designed and fully stocked kitchen. In-suite laundry and secure parking are in place for your convenience. Stretch out in the queen bed to be well rested to browse the eclectic souvenir and curio shops.
Price range: $2,395 to $2,995 per mo
One-bedroom condo featuring:
- One Bedroom with Queen Bed.
- One full bath.
- Fully furnished, all linens provided.
- One secure garage parking space.
- Lovely terrace for sitting out.
- Approximately 660sq ft.
- Hardwood floors, tall ceilings.
- Private main floor.
- In-suite laundry.
- Club room.
- Hot tub.
- Fitness center.
- Dry cleaning service.
- View roof top patio and BBQ's.
- High security building.
- On-site concierge.
- Wi-Fi high speed Internet & cable included.
- All utilities included.
- Walkable to major bus lines.
- Locally managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.