Waterfront Landings, North Condo
Furnished waterfront condo in Seattle
Salty ocean air aromas surround you all day and all night. You will see the giant ocean-going cruise ships park right in front of you for a couple of days at a time. Private patio on the ground level is delightful to sit out on a warm sunny day or cool evening. Fully furnished with more than ample furniture clustered around the gas fireplace in the living room. Glass top dining table sits four very comfortably. Well designed kitchen welcomes you to try your favorite recipes or perhaps you might enjoy going to one of the close by cooking classes specializing in Northwest cuisine.
Stretch out in the queen bed after watching flocks of seagulls circling around trying to outdo each other by snatching French Fries being tossed to them. Having secure and orderly parking in the in-city is a luxury not to be taken lightly. Having your own private laundry is an in-city convenience of considerable significance. You will want to save time to walk across the street to visit the Seattle Aquarium to experience the hands-on marine education.
Price range: $2,395 to $2,995 per mo
One-bedroom condo featuring:
- One Bedroom with Queen Bed.
- One full bath.
- Fully furnished, all linens provided.
- One secure garage parking space.
- Gas fireplace.
- Lovely terrace for sitting out.
- Approximately 799 sq ft.
- Private main floor.
- Tall ceilings.
- In-suite laundry.
- Club room.
- Hot tub.
- Fitness center.
- Dry cleaning service.
- View roof top patio and BBQ's.
- High security building.
- On-site concierge.
- Wi-Fi high speed Internet & cable included.
- All utilities included.
- Walkable to major bus lines.
- Locally managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.