Fifth Ave Condos In Downtown Seattle
Furnished condos for short-term rental.
To take full advantage of all the culture, entertainment and urban fun of in-city life, location at the center is key. You need a place that’s centrally located without being isolated from freeways and public transportation. Situated at the crossroads of a diverse group of in-city neighborhoods is the 5th Avenue Condominium building. On the south side of Seattle’s Downtown Financial District, this is a pivotal hood that offers choice and flexibility all around. Connecting easily to Pioneer Square with its high-end bustling shopping and historic architecture near the Elliott Bay waterfront. Next door is the International District with its own array of shopping choices, cuisines from the world over, and cultural museums and festivals. Adjacent is First Hill, also known as “pill hill”, offering Seattle’s world known hospitals and one of the largest disaster centers in the United States. Carefully wedged into the scene are two world class stadiums: Safeco Field, home of the Mariners Baseball Team, and Century Link Stadium, home of the winning Seahawks Football Team. Fifth Ave Condominiums sits within close proximity to bus lines, freeway access and neighborhood amenities.
West facing sliding glass doors capture maximum brightness and warmth. Step out onto the Juliet balcony for an even greater solar experience where you have a peek view of some Seattle skyline and the historic Smith Tower. Open floor plan combines the smartly decorated and comfortable living area with sleek well designed stainless kitchen which is fully stocked with the essentials for at-home cooking, albeit tempting to do takeout from the numerous choices just steps away. Chat with your guests as they sit at the lovely slab granite bar as part of the kitchen area. Spread out in the spacious bedroom featuring a queen bed and all the linens. Slab granite and cherry cabinetry is carried through into the lovely bathroom also equipped with all linens. No need to find street parking as you have your own designated secure parking space underground. No need to take the laundry out as you have your own washer/dryer. No need to arrange for internet and cable and utilities because they are all in place prior to your arrival, leaving you much time to enjoy the diversity and charisma of being in the “center” of Seattle!
Price range: $2,195 to $2,995 per mo
One bedroom, newer condos include:
- Fully furnished, art-deco décor.
- One bedroom with queen bed.
- One full bathroom with tub.
- One secure underground garage parking space.
- All kitchen, bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Walk in closet.
- In-suite laundry.
- Slab granite counters, kitchen and bath.
- Cherry cabinetry, kitchen and bath.
- Approximately 660 sq ft.
- Lobby lounge area.
- Private reflection garden.
- Cable, internet and utilities included.
- EZ access to major arterials and public transpo.
- Very close to several major hospitals.
- Locally managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 12 month minimum stay, then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
- Link Light Rail for getting to SeaTac quickly.
- Amtrak Station for further destinations.
- First Hill Streetcar for short hops around the hood.
- Easy commute to Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond.
- Quick commute to South Lake Union and Downtown.
- Foster/White Gallery.
- Plantation Hotel & Japanese Museum.
- Seattle Art Museum.
- 5th Avenue Theatre & Paramount Theatre.
- Pike Place Market.
- West Seattle Water Taxi.
- Washington State Ferries.
- Uwajimaya Asian Grocery & Gifts.
- Fuji Sushi.
- Kim Hair.
- Kobo at Higo.
- Maneki Restaurant.
- Trolley Stop Deli Mart.
- Universal Fitness Center.